PATH Taxpayer Identification Number 75 3250556
The Internal Revenue Service granted The PATH Foundation (“PATH”), formerly Children’s Charters, Inc., 501(c)(3) tax exempt status on May 7, 2008. As such, PATH is listed in the Internal Revenue Service’s online version of Publication 78. As such, your donations may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
To see The PATH Foundation’s formal tax exempt status letters issued by the Internal Revenue Service on May 7, 2008 and November 30, 2010, please click the following link:
THE PATH FOUNDATION TAX EXEMPT STATUS LETTERS
• We sponsored the Kicking Bear camp for 350 kids in Howell 4 years
• Distributed over 400 rods and reels to kids in need of them
• Sponsored the Lake Leelanau Kids Fishing Day 9 years
• Sponsored 3 Archery in the school programs 4 years
• Purchased 16 Bows and Arrows and put them in the hands of kids in need.
• Sponsored 4 High school skeet teams 6 years
• Took 11 disabled kids and 6 adults on their first Turkey hunt
• Facilitated 2 children with Michigan Elk tags and Hunts
• Have taken over 40 kids on their first fishing trip
• Took 40 kids on their first Deer hunt
• Took 17 people on their first Waterfowl hunt.